Terms and conditions
3. These Terms and Conditions apply to all entities within the Titan Asset Protection.
4. These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website and the taking of information from this website as well as the buying of products through and from the website.
5. Titan Asset Protection owns the copyright in all of the images and content that appear on its website.
6. You are welcome to print information from this website, but copyright remains vested in and owned by the company.
7. You may, however, only print information from the website for your own personal use.
8. You are not to reproduce it or use it in any commercial context or for any commercial gain or for a commercial purpose.
9. You must use the information on this website in a lawful manner and you may not use it contrary to any law or regulation.
10. You may not use the content of this website for data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website or whilst using the website.
11. The use of this website is allowed “as is”. This means that Titan Asset Protection shall not be responsible for the consequence of any incorrect information on this website.
12. Titan Asset Protection makes no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind relating to its website and its contents thereof as to the accuracy of or the material contained in this website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
13. In no event shall any of Titan Asset Protection’s members or directors, shareholders, officers, directors or employees, agents or assigns be liable to any user of this website for any harm arising out of the use of the information contained in this website. This means that you shall have no claim against Titan Asset Protection for any cause whatsoever arising out of the use of or the contents of this website. Titan Asset Protection shall not be liable for any indirect consequential or special liability arising out of in way related to the use of this website.
14. You hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Titan Asset Protection Group from and against any and all costs, liabilities, demands cause of action, damages and expenses, arising out of or related to the use of the website and the information contained on the website.
15. If any provisions of these terms is found to be unenforceable and invalid for any reason whatsoever, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render the balance of the remaining terms unenforceable or invalid.
16. Titan Asset Protection shall be entitled to revise or change the Terms and Conditions of the use of this website at its sole and absolute discretion. We urge you therefore each time you use the website to check whether any Terms and Conditions have changed.
17. Titan Asset Protection Group shall be entitled to assign, transfer and subcontract the services and the goods offered on this website without notification or consent to you as the consumer.
18. You, however, do not have any right, you are not permitted to assign, transfer or subcontract any of your obligations.
19. These Terms and Conditions in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions relating to the commercial part of this website constitute the entire agreement and Terms and Conditions between the parties and they may not be amended or varied in any way unless agreed to in writing (which may be in the form of an email) from a duly authorised representative of Titan Asset Protection.
20. The Terms and Conditions of the use of this website will be subject to South African law and any Magistrates or High Court having jurisdiction.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THE WEBSITE
21. The products displayed in the website are for representative purposes only.
22. Titan Asset Protection reserves the right to substitute any product displayed on the website with an equivalent product equivalent in terms of price, quality and capability.
23. Although Titan Asset Protection strives to ensure that products are what they purport to be, Titan Asset Protection cannot be held liable for any defect in the product over and above the original manufacturer’s guarantee.
24. Titan Asset Protection will replace a defective product, if in its opinion the product is defective and that defect does not arise out of incorrect use of or installation of the product during the warranty period.
25. Titan Asset Protection’s warranty to replace a defective product shall only be applicable if installed by Titan Asset Protection or an authorised third party in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications. Titan Asset Protection warrants that the products that it sells on its website are compatible with the technology that Titan Asset Protection uses including its control room and that such products (where appropriate) can be linked to the Titan Asset Protection control room.
26. Titan Asset Protection offers no warranty that the products supplied by Titan Asset Protection will be compatible with any other monitoring security or armed response company.
27. Titan Asset Protection undertakes to maintain sufficient spares and replacement parts to any product it supplies for the full warranty period.
28. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to the performance of work by employees of Titan Asset Protection who would do the installation.
29. The installation of the products will be covered by a separate set of Terms and Conditions.
30. Any quotation supplied by Titan Asset Protection shall be valid for a period of 14 days only.
31. Titan Asset Protection reserves the right to:
31.1. Substitute the product advertised with similar product at the same price; and
31.2. Change the prices on its website without prior notification.
32. All products supplied by Titan Asset Protection shall be of good quality and shall conform to the normal and reasonable requirements of reliability, effectiveness and workmanship.
33. The price quoted or advertised excludes the cost of installation and maintenance.
34. All risk in and to the goods shall pass to the purchaser on delivery.
35. Ownership of the goods remains vested in the Titan Asset Protection Group until the purchase price of the goods including Value Added Tax and all other products are paid in full by the purchaser.
36. A signed delivery note shall constitute prima facie proof that the goods had been delivered and received by the purchaser in good condition.
37. Any person signing for delivery of receipt on behalf of the purchaser, shall be deemed to have the authority to sign on the part of the purchaser and the onus shall be on the purchaser to prove otherwise.
38. Once the order is placed, the purchaser shall not be entitled to refuse goods tendered for delivery or any portion thereof and shall not be entitled to withhold payment.
39. Any goods returned shall be returned at the cost of the purchaser unless agreed otherwise.
40. There shall be 15% handling fee on goods sold and returned.
41. Titan Asset Protection makes no warranty as to the delivery or installation date or time and time shall not be of the essence.
42. The purchaser consents to the use of its information for marketing purposes.
43. Titan Asset Protection undertakes to utilise information and to store it in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act and shall not disclose to it to any unauthorised third party.