Sophisticated security technologies and processes can secure a product during manufacture, however, when that cargo pulls away from the dock, it becomes extremely vulnerable to sabotage, tampering, and all types of petty or organized theft.
Titan Protection offers a highly sophisticated approach to securing cargo in transit, from audits, to escorts, to GSP tracking, to intelligence briefs.
Titan Protection is an independent, third party provider of security solutions for the transportation industry. Our mission is to provide innovative, first rate, comprehensive, and competitive solutions to ensure the safety and security of our client’s cargo. We are focused on delivering quality service that comes with commitment and experience.
Titan Protection employs retired police officials and Close Protection officers to provide cargo security escorts for your valuable products, either single drivers or teams, depending on the distance of the route or nature and value of the cargo.
Our Cargo security is trained and skilled to perform the following security solutions:
- Act as a visual deterrent of crime.
- Handle potential trespassing and vandalism by patrolling the premises and acting as a vital form or protection across the facility.
- Fulfilling business mandated security policies, such as a monitoring CCTV surveillance cameras, as well as gates, entrances and checking alarm systems.
- Help assist with overall management of the area.
- Help reduce the fear of crime.
- Security guards are also extremely useful for controlling access points for visitors or contractors that may legitimately require entry into a property.
Titan Protection ultimately provides peace of mind enabling its clients to focus on achieving their business objectives rather than dealing with the worries and concerns associated with the security of their employees and premises. Our Supervisors rotate on a 12 hour shift. They perform spot checks and written reports on all sites ensuring that all staff is carrying out their duties as mandated.